|You Are Here:|
Environmentally Preferred Products
To address the growing need to improve Environmental, Health and Safety issues surrounding maintenance chemicals, CRC has established Environmentally Preferred Products in key categories. By definition, these products have been specifically formulated that when compared to the current product, reduces or eliminates the environmental impact of the use of the product. Use of these CRC products will reduce hazardous waste generation, reduce hazardous air emissions and help provide a cleaner, safer, healthier work environment, while still providing the high performance CRC is known for in each application.
To qualify as an Environmentally Preferred Product (EPP), each formula will not contain:
- Ozone Depleting Chemicals such as CFC, HCFC
- SARA reportable ingredients such as Methanol, Xylene
- Any ingredients that are listed as carcinogens such as Trichloroethylene (TCE), Tetrachloroethylene (PERC)
- CA Proposition 65 ingredients such as Nickel compounds, 1,3-Dichloropropene
- Hazardous Air Pollutants such as n-hexane, Toluene, 1,2-Butylene oxide
Each CRC product that meets EPP criteria will have a leaf icon displayed on the product page. To find a complete listing of CRC Environmentally Preferred Products, click here. Or enter EPP in the search bar above. Click here for more details on CRC Environmentally Preferred Products.
CRC is continually working with the EPA, Outside Certification agencies and our suppliers to improve our product offering. You can look forward to additional products that meet requirements of these programs.
CRC – Your Best Solution™
If you would like a CRC Sales Representative to contact you, click the link below for our contact request form. Thank you for your interest!